There's a talent gap in the supply chain industry that has many industry leaders worried. It's not a new problem, but it is becoming increasingly urgent every year, especially as industry needs evolve. Although the strong growth predictions for 2018 have tapered off somewhat, there is still a significant demand for professionals at all levels, from entry-level employees to executives, and most supply chain organizations are having trouble finding enough qualified talent to fill those open roles.
There are three serious questions facing the supply chain industry:
- What's causing the talent shortage?
- What's happening in the industry and how will that affect your ability to fill high-demand roles?
- How can you overcome the challenges to source, screen, and hire the people you need?
In this eBook, we'll take a look at future of supply chain recruitment and at each of those questions to give you a big picture view of what you can do to fill the open roles at your company.
Scroll down to download this free eBook from Hire Velocity!
Table of Contents:
- Four Reasons For The Supply Chain Talent Gap
- Changing Job Requirements
- Technology Advancements
- Negative Perception Among Young Workers
- Lack of Gender Diversity
- From Gap to Crisis: Understanding the Demand for Supply Chain Talent
- What Kinds of Jobs are Needed in the Supply Chain Industry?
- What Job Types are in Highest Demand?
- Moving the Needle: 7 Ways to Find and Hire Tomorrow's Supply Chain Professionals