How to Hire Quality Candidates Faster With Personalized Candidate Experiences
Would you rather receive a mass market mailing from a big box store or a personalized email from your favorite niche hobby shop suggesting items of interest based on your past shopping behavior?
If you chose the second option, you’re in good company. Almost three-quarters of consumers prefer personalized ads. And that penchant for personalization isn’t limited to retail sales. Companies as diverse as Pinterest, Netflix, and Progressive Insurance have all used personalization to drive customer engagement and improve service.
Personalization has become an expectation in the marketplace today. It’s part of the shift toward inbound methodology that we’re seeing across all of marketing.
It’s even changing the way we recruit.
Scroll down to download this free eBook for advice from the Outsource Recruitment experts at Hire Velocity and learn about how to personalize the recruiting process to improve the candidate experience!
What You Will Learn:
- What's the Big Deal About Personalization?
- 5 Myths About Candidate Personalization
- Myth #1: You Can't Personalize Until You've Connected
- Myth #2: Personalization Means Unique Content for Every Individual
- Myth #3: Personalization Is Just About Content
- Myth #4: Personalization Is Always Interest-Based
- Myth #5: Personalization Is Expensive Or Difficult
- How To Personalize Your Candidate Experience
- 10 Personalization Ideas To Get You Started
Personalization has become an expectation for almost every online interaction—including recruitment. If you’re ready to design a personalization strategy that results in quality hires, we can help.
At Hire Velocity, our passion is to bring quality candidates and companies together using transformative recruitment process outsourcing strategies. We help you find and hire the right people with customized workforce solutions designed to boost candidate engagement, decrease turnover, and drive down costs.
Let’s make recruiting personal.