Finding the best candidate to fill an open position isn’t always easy. There’s more to hiring the right person than reviewing his or her education and experience, and an internal recruiting solution may not give you the flexibility or resources to screen every candidate as thoroughly as you would like to. If you find yourself posting a job listing and hoping for the best, it’s time to consider the benefits that intelligent recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) could bring to your company.
- Reduced Hiring Costs—One of the most important benefits of implementing an RPO solution is the cost savings you’ll experience. RPO provides targeted recruiting capabilities based on specific performance targets, enabling you to find the right person faster and with fewer expenditures. You’ll also avoid more of the indirect costs of inefficient recruitment such as high turnover rates and longer vacancies.
- Recruiting Best Practices—RPOs have developed a tried and true approach to recruiting that gets the best results in the quickest time and at the most efficient cost. They use the latest data mining techniques, extensive networking, and knowledge-sharing to discover leads. They can also identify passive candidates who may never respond to a job posting, but who would be open to a new position if the right offer came along.
- More Efficient Hiring Process—With an RPO identifying potential candidates for you, your hiring manager will be free to focus on targeted interviews with high-quality candidates instead of wasting time sifting through stacks of resumes. You remain connected throughout the entire process, but you’ll be making more efficient use of your time.
- Build Employee Satisfaction—A streamlined hiring process helps you start on the right foot with new employees. It’s frustrating to a job candidate when the hiring process is lengthy, communication is spotty, and they don’t know where they stand. An RPO can streamline that process for you, positioning you to build a strong employer brand and present your company as a desirable place to work.
- Customized Hiring Solutions—It can be easy for companies to fall back on the latest hiring tactic to find the right people, but that’s rarely the most efficient way to hire. An RPO will design a recruitment strategy that fits your company needs and will bring the latest techniques and technologies to bear on your hiring needs. You’ll also benefit from the extensive network and experience an RPO brings to the table.
RPO has gained traction among many companies as the best solution to the difficult problem of recruiting and sourcing. If you haven’t considered an RPO provider before, take the time to assess your recruiting process and determine whether these benefits could help your company build a better team of employees.